The most exciting day of the year in Kista – in collaboration with Ericsson, Drive Sweden, Viable Cities and City of Stockholm.
Kista Mobility Week has been a staple in Kista Science City since 2016 – it has without a doubt been the most exciting week every year. This year it’s bigger than ever – and concentrated to one day: Kista Mobility Day on June 12 (save the date!). We can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.
Urban ICT Arena, Ericsson and the City of Stockholm will, together with Drive Sweden and Viable Cities and other partners, showcase the future of city mobility – including autonomous vehicles, 5G enabled technology and much more.
- 08.00 Live tours on the street – ongoing the whole day
- 12.00 Börje Ekholm, CEO of Ericsson giving an introduction to the day and the importance of innovation together with Robert Falck, CEO Einride, Sofie Vennersten, Director Drive Sweden, Olga Kordas, Director Viable Cities and Petra Dalunde COO Urban ICT Arena.
- 12.30 Erik Ekudden CTO of Ericsson and Pia Sandvik CEO RISE
- 12.45 Ericsson Music Connect + Food Trucks
- 13.00 Live demos ongoing
- 16.50 Live Ericsson Music Connect concert
- 17.00 Food trucks AfterWork in the park
Kista Mobility Day will showcase
- Innovation Cloud through Urban ICT Arena cloud service
- Internet of Logistics cloud service
- Drone control cloud service
- Drones with cameras
- Connected Pallets
- VOI scooters
- Carmenta Traffic Watch
- AD Aware blue light demo
- Einride autonomous truck & Lidl pop up store
- Hugo delivery drone robot
- Veridict public transport
- Poppytec electric charger
- Ramböll Smart City Service
- Viscando people counter
- BumbeeLabs smart counters
- ABB YumI robot
- Ericsson Research demos
If you have any questions or inquiries, please get in touch with !