What do start-ups and the public sector have in common? From our perspective – not nearly enough. The public sector is missing out on new innovations and a lot of sustainable and clever solutions never come to fruition.
We want municipalities, authorities and county councils to benefit from Swedish innovation. The purpose of Ignite Public is to initiate collaboration between startups and public enterprises.
Do you represent a public enterprise? Take part in Ignite Public and discover the benefits of making good use of startups and innovative solutions.
Being part of Ignite Public has a lot benefits, including:
- Get in contact with hand-picked, quality-assured startups
- Attend matchmaking events and meet startups who will present their ideas
- Be part of a network with other municipalities and authorities
- Support and recieve advice from the organizers of Ignite Public
- Opportunities for long-term partnerships and innovative solutions to your challenges
Read more about the project at Ignite’s website. (In Swedish)
What is Ignite Public?
Ignite Public is pilot project run by Ignite Sweden and Kista Science City with funding from the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth (Tillväxtverket). The project builds on the model developed by Ignite Sweden for corporate and startup collaboration. With well-proven tools the project will identify challenges, and match these with new innovations and solutions from start-ups.
The project is in its pilot stage, and we are interested in hearing from you. Please contact for more information.