Date & Time: Thursday 15th November, 08:00–10:00 (breakfast is served from 08:00)
Location: SIS, Swedish Standards Institute, Solnavägen 1 E, Torsplan, Stockholm.
Language: The seminar will be in Swedish.
Future technologies are being developed here, now and tomorrow. What have been dreams and visions are becoming reality at a rapid pace.
Urban ICT Arena and our Supporting Partner SIS, Swedish Standards Institute, jointly invite you to a breakfast seminar where the spotlight will be on the transport sector. This sector is undergoing complete transformation and will meet the needs of smaller urban congestion and environmental impacts. How are self-driving cars, drones and other autonomous deliveries the solution, and how does this change the view of society’s infrastructure? Why are testbeds needed and how do standards and best practices support innovations for future transport?
08:00 – Breakfast is served and time for networking.
08:30 – Linnea Casselbrandt at SIS and Petra Dalunde at Urban ICT Arena welcome the participants.
08:35 – Keynote speakers
- Anna Pernestål Brenden on self-propelled vehicles. Safer, more durable and more efficient solutions.
- Simon Moritz on new approaches to mobility.
09:00 – Panel discussion “Why are testbeds needed and how do standards and best practices support innovations for future transport?” moderated by Linnea Casselbrandt
- Anna Pernestål Brenden, director and senior researcher at research center Integrated Transport Research Lab at KTH (ITRL).
- Simon Moritz, Transport Ecosystem Evangelist at Ericsson
- Petra Dalunde, Chief Operating Officer at Urban ICT Arena
- Hamid Zarghampour Head of Strategy Connected and Automated Transport, Swedish Transport Administration.
09.20 – Questions from the audience
09.30 – The End.
Note: Limited number of seats!
For further information, please contact
Brought to you by